Rocket Foundations - Weekends301 - Course
The It’s Yoga Teacher Training Program is a practical training designed to make you a confident and effective Ashtanga Yoga Instructor – for all levels of students.
The purpose of this program is to be supportive, so that you can learn and integrate the main ingredients of the It’s Yoga System of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, in order to have confidence, independence and freedom to share the practice with others
THIS TRAINING IS OPEN TO YOGA INSTRUCTORS WHO HAVE 200 HR. CERTIFICATION IN ANOTHER SYSTEM AND WANT TO BECOME ROCKET INSTRUCTORS
IT’S YOGA SYSTEM
- Full Primary Series
- Modified Primary Series
- Mixed Levels (Rocket 1)
- Modified Intermediate Series (Rocket 2)
- Minimum Daily Requirement
- Names – Sanskrit and English
- Standing, seated and finishing asanas of the Primary
- Series – Detailed breakdown of the poses
- Practice and benefits of the asanas
- Guiding others – Verbal and hands-on adjustments
CHAKRAS / NAULIS / BANDHAS
- Names and function
- Location and importance
- Naulis – Theory and Practice Bandhas – Theory and Practice
- Yoga as an Energetic System
BECOMING A TEACHER
- Principles of Teaching Etiquette/Responsibility in the classroom
- Finding your own voice as a Teacher
- Developing a Personal Teaching Philosophy
- Marketing yourself as a Teacher
- Pattabhi Jois – Philosophy
- Larry Schultz
- T.Krishnamachayra , B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga Sutras: The Eight Limbs of Patanjali
- History of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Theory and Practice
- Ujjayi Breath
- Theory and Practice
- Working with the breath in Ashtanga sequences
- Suryanamaskara A – Theory and Practice
- Suryanamaskara B – Theory and Practice
- Teaching Suryanamaskara A and B
- Name and locate muscles, bones and joints
- Spinal Integrity
- Functional Movement
WEEKENDS Saturday & Sunday 9:00 – 18:00
14-15. Janauary 2017
28-29. January 2017
11-12. February 2017
4-5. March 2017
11-12. March 2017
Total Price 1450€: Deposit 500€, Tuition 950€ VAT 24%.
Deposit includes course books + 10 classes card.
Excluded are Accommodation and Food.
This training will focus on Fundamentals of Ashtanga Vinyasa and Rocket 1 – short version.
The next course inline is Learning to Fly 302 course: The Rocket & Yin Yoga – 100 hours.
With these two courses completed you get a Rocket Teacher certificate.
To enroll email: email@example.com